Monday, March 10, 2008

What next?

What next? Now it is the governor of New York involved in a sex scandal - gasp! What is disgusting is the fact that he portrayed himself as Mr. Clean and pointed his finger at numerous people as being sinful beyond the pale. I do feel sorry for his wife, though, she has to go through life as a scorned and wronged wife. I'll bet she feels like scratching his eyes out!
It was a lovely day here today - my husband did the weekly shopping and then worked out in the garage putting in a new fluorescenct light and getting ready to put some more wire fence on the inside of the old wooden fence to keep the back yard secure. I did a little cleaning and some laundry and a little more filing and organizing of my papers. I am almost done, and none too soon.
Some of our trillium plants are up, but we don't have near as many as in years past. I guess the cold weather we had this year has caused most of them to die. We will miss them. Well, this will be short tonight. Goodnight and keep in touch.

No comments: