Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot shows up once again.

Hi. Just saw a news flash on television that someone has gotten hold of a Bigfoot body and has it in a freezer in Georgia. Every now and then we will be subjected to a notion that Bigfoot actually exists, even though no one has actually gotten an authentic picture or carcass of one. I do not for a moment believe that tribes of Bigfeet roam our forests and fields without being seen or found lying about. Of course, I do not believe in ghosts, shadow people, little people or leprechauns, although I do write stories about little people. I am like the philosopher who kicked the stone and said, "Yes. It is a stone. It exists." If I can see it or touch it, I will know it is there. I would like to believe that life exists after death, but I question that premise just as I do all paranormal claims. I know that perfectly rational people believe that there are other worlds whirling about on different vibrations than our world, but of course I may be wrong and they may be right.
i was in a coma for five days once, and I neither went through a tunnel with light at the end, or felt that I had an out-of-body experience. It was simply a blank space in my life, and when I woke up, it was as though I had had a long sleep. My granddaughter woke me up, and I was instantly conscious and recognized her immediately.
The two men who claim to have found Bigfoot say they have sent in DNA to try to find out just what he is. They are offering safaris into the woods to find another one, for $1,000 a tour. How is that for a way to make money?

1 comment:

Random Thoughts said...

Early you wrote about your dream of heaven. i have been thinking about this dream this week. The sister of a good friend passed away last week. She was a true believer in God, and worshiped him with all her heart and all she did. Your dream helped me through this sadness as I pictured her bright smile dancing and reveling with the other angels in heaven. Thanks for blogging, your writings mean a lot to me.