Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Glad to be back

Aha! At last! I am back at my blog spot. It has been a long time. We finally pulled my computer out into the living room where it is more comfortable to work, and i can keep an eye on my cooking and so on. I can keep an eye out on all of the activities going on out in the street, and the humming birds at the feeder, and in general feel more a part of things. I celebrated my 87th birthday on the 25th of September, with a nice family party and fun with my wonderful little great-grandchild who is almost two, and going through new phases of develoopment on a daily basis. I wish I had known all the basics of child-raising when my children were babies. Actually, I wish I knew them now! It's a day-to-day process for us all.
I am continuing to improve in my walking ability, and can march around the house without even a cane, though I use one outside. Please welcome me back and keep in touch. I always love to hear from all of you.

No comments: