Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I get the flu shot.

Off I went today to get my flu shot, not a big deal really as they were being given at the Safeway store in a nearby town. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt at all, and was paid for by Medicare. I had expected a line of people, but there were only two of us there, myself and a little old lady of 89. She was so lively and perky that I thought she was much younger. Then a stop at the mercantile store, crammed with every kind of article a person could wish for. Then back home, and a nice nap while my husband washed the windows.
Can it really be that Halloween is coming next week? We only get about twenty children each year, but it's fun to see their smiling faces. We still give out candy, though that practice is rather frowned upon these days.
Am I back to blogging again? I hope so. Take care and keep in touch.

No comments: