Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Troubling news

My daughter very kindly printed up my blogs from 2008 and 2009 and I am astounded at how much I used to write back then. What has happened to me? I must get myself in gear and try to do better. Maybe it is because we live such quiet lives now, We no longer have our little Kaya dog, and our old black cat spends her whole time asleep on the sofa.
A little troubling news came our way today, but we hope all will be well. My husband has been having some tests done, and an aneurysm was found in his carotid artery entering his brain. It is very small, only 9 mm so we hope they can repair it before any damage is done. He is very philosophical about it, and just goes about his daily life as though nothing is wrong. The little growth in his cheek will have to wait now, the aneurysm takes precedent over everything else
I have been getting some of my essays and stories ready to publish and it is taking up most of my time. I am going to publish them myself, so it will cost a little money, but I want to have something to leave behind when I exit sometime in future. I have piles of papers scattered all over the place, and am having fun reading them over once again.
Bye. Keep in touch.

No comments: