Monday, June 7, 2010

I burned the stir-fry

My husband very kindly brought home a box of sushi from his shopping trip, which was fortunate because I totally burned our stir-fry dinner tonight. I was printing out some of my little essays on my printer, and forgot to watch the stir-fry. I luckily had some sushi left from lunch, but my poor husband had to make do with a sandwich. Now I have a badly blackened pan to scrub. It is soaking in the sink now.
Did I ever mention that I don't really like to cook? If I could get meals on wheels, I would certainly avail myself of that benefit. But we live too far out for them to deliver to our house. They say the food is quite good.
Tomorrow I must go in to the clinic for a blood test, so I will be drinking lots of water and hoping for the best. Our doctor is leaving the clinic, so I have to get another doctor. I am no prize as a patient, so I hope I don't drive the new doctor out of her mind. I'll try to be good. Good night all. Please keep in touch.

No comments: