Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A tranquil evening

Tuesday evening and we have finished the pork chops and sauerkraut we had for dinner, and I am taking refuge in my computer while my husband clears the dishes and loads the dishwasher. How I trained him to do those chores I will never know, but he is out there contentedly working away. He does a good job, too. I have resolved to make an entry at least every other day, to keep up with what is going on in our lives.
Today was shopping day and I got my treat of sushi from my husband, and somewhere in his bedroom he has hidden the chocolate candy he brought back. I have to ask for it (beg for it is a better way to put it) but eventually I will get a small piece and that will have to do until another day has passed. I am a chocoholic and he knows what he is doing.
I think I might become addicted to my computer. I am studying the tutorials and have gotten as far as step one. Great progress for me. Take care and keep in touch.

No comments: