Monday, September 8, 2008

A very active little kid

Yesterday was indeed a most delightful day. Little April is crawling around everywhere and we had a very busy day playing little games with her. We improvised toys out of plastic measuring cups and let her explore the living room and family room. She loves to stand up and practice jumping up and down. Walking is just around the corner and then she will indeed keep her mom and dad busy!
Today was our weekly shopping day and my cupboards and refrigerator are bulging with food. My husband likes to keep us supplied for any contingency and I have to really watch what I do so that we don't have to throw anything out. Needless to say, he loves to eat! Luckily he also likes to cook.
We are missing our little Kaya dog. We keep looking outside for her, forgetting that she is back with our granddaughter. We will get her back again in two weeks.
Somehow I can't get excited about the coming election. I have even cooled off about Barack Obama. I am more interested in the turn of events regarding the economy and the bailing out of Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. I studied economics in college and still do not understand how the stock market works. I tremble for the future.
Anyway, we will muddle through. Night all.

No comments: