Friday, March 5, 2010

An embarassing fall

I am embarrassed to report that i have once again suffered a fall, this time from my bed, and am once again limping about with the help of my husband and my walker. I did go in for a checkup with my doctor, but nothing seems to be broken. However, it is painful and i can only with difficulty move about. I can't explain how it happened, only that it came as a surprise to both myself and my husband.
It is cold up here today, so we have a cozy fire in the stove and all of the electric heaters on. My husband made a pot of chicken soup for dinner last night and will probably make beef patties tonight. He does pretty well once he makes up his mind to actually do the task, I am lucky to have him with me.
This will be short. Needless to say, I have had better days. But I will be better soon. Take care and keep in touch.

No comments: