Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another day

Lentil soup is simmering on the stove, I am propped up on my computer chair and we are both looking forward to a healthy, tasty dinner. I feel a little better today, but must still move with caution. I can't wait until I can go outside and sit in the sun and watch the birds down below the house. Spring is on the way and I look forward eagerly to it.
We had a fierce windstorm yesterday, with the redwoods blowing around and torrents of rain. We sat in our family room and watched the action from our warm chairs, hoping that no damage would take place. Luckily nothing blew down and our neighbor's roof looks intact, to our relief. Today is sunny and warm and the little juncos are back, feasting on the redwood debris and whatever else they can find.
I tried to swiffer my kitchen floor, but it proved to be too much, and I had to let my husband finish it up. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Keep in touch - I love to hear from you.

No comments: