Friday, June 5, 2009

Getting better

Hooray! I must be getting better! I swiffered the floors, did laundry and cooked dinner today. That's progress. I hate to be laid up and have to talk my husband into doing these tasks, because he makes such a fuss, wanting me to appreciate how put upon he is. The fact that i do them every day without even thinking about it doesn't count. He wants praise and recognition.
It will be interesting to follow my progress down through the years. I wonder if my readers will recognize approaching dementia when it comes, or if I will be able to carry on right to the end? Physical disability I can handle, but mental disability is something else.
I will admit that I made a mistake in my checking account, putting down a deposit as being $250. rather that $450. It was a pleasant surprise to find that I had more money than I thought. I can live with that. Well, this will be a short blog - take care. Goodnight to all.

No comments: