Friday, September 24, 2010

Good news and bad news

Hi all. i am much better now, found out why I was getting dizzy and falling down. It appears that i was dehydrated and simply needed to drink more fluids. My gentle little physical therapist comes twice a week and gives me exercises to do to help me get stronger, and today we took a walk down the hill to the meditation meadow. My leg is almost completely healed and i can now ignore it, just being careful not to bump it.
Tomorrow is my birthday, (88) and we will all gather at noon and have pizza and deviled eggs and cake and whatever else I can think up. I don't make big meals anymore, but we will all enjoy ourselves and it promises to be a nice warm day. Today got up to seventy or so, warm for us here.
Our new hearing aids are making it much easier for us now, and easier for everyone else too. i found out that I can get eyeglasses as well, so i think that is what i will do. But not for awhile. Well, take care and keep in touch.

No comments: