Sunday, October 3, 2010

All is well

Hi all, here we are again, practically as good as new. i have been practicing my physical therapy exercises, and can see a big difference in how I walk and how I go in and out of the living room and the family room. I hope the therapist can come for a few more weeks, but I suppose a couple more weeks is all I will get. Anyway, things are looking up!
Weather up here is lovely, so I took a short walk around the house, and sat on the bench by the side of the house and watched to see who would drive by. To my disappointment, no one came by, but i did see a squirrel and a couple of bluejays. It is hard to believe that it is October already.
Well, all is well. My injured leg has healed and I was able to eat quite a large dinner, which earns for me a half of a chocolate bar, doled out to me by my husband, who is quite strict about how much sugar I get to eat. So take care, and keep in touch.

No comments: