Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The flea market

It is midnight - a good time to blog. I am up late because I have been watching "Murder, She Wrote," which runs from ten to midnight, and sometimes is quite fun to watch.
We went to the flea market on Saturday, and saw quite a crowd there. I bought some nice wine glasses and saw quite a few people I knew. i rode around in my wheel chair, pushed by my husband. It was quite hot down there, much hotter than it gets up on our hill under the redwoods.
I got a letter and a picture from my high school class on the 70th reunion of our graduation. Of course time has taken its toll and there were only eight there. I have no idea how many of us are left. I must answer and send a picture of myself, of course I have aged like everyone else.
I can't say my leg is a lot better, but i was able to walk down to my daughter's house and back, which is an improvement of sorts. Sure hope it gets better soon.
Well, take care and keep in touch.

No comments: