Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The hot water heater

What a day! We had to empty and clean out the hot water heater and change the heating element, and it took literally hours and in the process, I fell again. I didn't get hurt very badly, but I got soaked from the water gushing out. It turns out that we did the same process just a year ago. I don't know why our hot water heater does this, our neighbors seem to have no problems. Oh, well, it is done now, and we can relax until next year.
Otherwise, all is well. I got my new ink cartridges for my printer, and it is doing a good job. I have a lot of printing to do, so they came just in time.
My poor little cat is visibly slowing down, but she is still hanging in, even though she is over 26 years old. My neighbor keeps an eye on her and brings over special food, but she eats very little. Keep in touch - Bye.

No comments: