Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back again.

I have been neglecting to keep up with my blogging, but have been busy exploring what I can do with my new computer. I have a lot to learn, that is for sure.
We are doing fine here, and enjoyed watching the Fourth of July fireworks on our TV. We had to connect our little TV set up to Comcast because the big set conked out, but the little set has a great picture and works fine.
It is overcast and cold here today, so we are wearing sweaters. My husband did the shopping for the week, and brought back all kinds of goodies, including cherries and blueberries. Yum!
My husband is facing a trip to U.C.Med in San Francisco, because a recent examination revealed an aneurysm in his brain, which is making me nervous, but doesn't bother him at all. It will take three weeks to get an appointment, and it may be that it is the kind that they just leave there, keeping an eye on it. We hope for the best. Take care and keep in touch.

No comments: