Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gather Ye rosebuds while you may

I can't believe so much time has passed me by! I have been lazy mainly because I now have a gizmo that lets me download books from the Talking Book Library, and we spend a lot of time listening to them. We have a list of 15,000 books to choose from and now that I know how to do it, we listen to a couple a day.
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We went down to my daughter's house where they had prepared a magnificence feast and we enjoyed a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving meal. It is just a short walk but it was somewhat of an adventure because it was pitch dark when we came back, and we were guided only by the light of a flashlight. But we made it O.K.
Once again time has flown by. But to our amazement, we are still here. How about that?
I will try to do better in future. In meantime, take care and keep in touch.

No comments: