Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What next?

Greetings! with great joy I am blogging from my computer in my own house once again. I had fallen again and have just spent three weeks in a convalescent hospital, the most depressing place in the world. I saw sights there that I will never forget, and though the staff is kind enough, it is truly the place of the living dead. But I am home again, able to walk with a walker, and by the grace of God I am not falling again! My house has been made safe by rolling up the rugs, installing hand rails and so on, and I am SETTLED IN!
What next, you may well ask. Only time will tell. A late Merry Christmas to all, sorry I wasn't able to send cards, but a New year is coming along, and i wish all of you a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

So very happy you are well again! Be safe and enjoy the new year!

Random Thoughts said...

So very happy you are well again! Be safe and enjoy the new year!