Friday, August 20, 2010

My new owie

Well, I am limping around with an injured leg, due to a fall. I don't know how I did it, but i fell on my dustpan and rather severely skinned a rather large patch of skin from my shin. I called my very kind neighbor and my daughter and they rendered first aid, using neosporin and some patches of gauze I happened to have. This happened on the fourteenth, but is still quite painful. It is getting better, however. My family has been most helpful.
I am seeing my physician on Tuesday and will attempt to learn why I keep falling. It might be due to loss of balance, we will see. When I fall I go down like a beached whale.
We are having wonderful weather here, and the leaves on the redwood trees are turning brown, a very early fall. I hadn't planned on summer going by so rapidly, but here we are - almost fall.
Well, take care and keep in touch.

1 comment:

Random Thoughts said...

Mind your step and take care of your self : )