Friday, August 6, 2010

Allergies

Well, I am happy to report that my allergies are much improved. If I had known how allergic I was to my little cat, i would have given her away a long time ago. Oh, well, it is just a memory now. Even my itchy rashes are clearing up.
I went to Google and read about allergies, and it told me everything I needed to know, and probably more, as well. i read an article that we are all in danger of being over-informed by Google, and it certainly is true that I, for one, head for the computer whenever I have a question. I invariably find numerous articles with all kinds of information for me.
The weather continues to be cool, although the sun shines every day. An early winter, I suppose. Well, take care and keep in touch.

1 comment:

Random Thoughts said...

I also over educate myself via google. I usually come to the conclusion that I am fine or close to death whenever I research anything medical.