Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In action again

Hi! Thanks, Anonymous, for your kind thoughts. i have indeed been a little distracted, maybe even a little depressed. And when I tried to respond with a comment of my own, my computer demanded that I register again. So i will just enter a new blog.
I am almost tempted to get myself a laptop computer, as this old one of mine is acting up and is just about ready for replacement.
We are enjoying my favorite time of year - warm weather and fronds falling from the redwoods, and the humming birds zooming in to drink from the feeder. yesterday one of them flew into something, and fell senseless to the decking, but after awhile, it regained consciousness and flew away.
On September First, I fell backward down into my family room, and was somewhat lame for awhile, but I am getting around very well now, so all is going well. I am going to get back on the track - I promise. Good-night and keep in touch.

2 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

Here in NH, the days are warmed by the sun, and the evening are crisp and cool. It is great weather for sleeping with the windows open and a warm blanket on the bed. I enjoyed a farm fresh apple today, just another sign that our New England summer is nearing it's end. Glad to see you are back in action : )

Grandma Dottie said...

Thank you. I will try to get this to register. A computer genius I am not! But I love to know that my offerings are being read. Thanks again.