Friday, July 24, 2009

Dr. Gong

Hi. I tried to get on twitter, but without success. I will have to research a little more, i guess. I must have punched in the wrong information somehow.
We went into town for our meeting with our new doctor, Dr. Gong, and found him to be affable and thorough. His advice to me was to "walk, walk, walk" and to eat more, and my husband was advised to give up his late night snacks, and stop worrying about his cholesterol, which is perfect. We both had blood tests made and will have a follow up in another month. We got a ride with one of the volunteer drivers, a jolly and chatty fellow from England. He happily waited for us to be finished, a matter of three hours, and then brought us home. Altogether a profitable day.
I said we were finished with household chores, but I forgot that we should clean the rug in the family room. It is getting on my nerves and since Judy has a steam cleaner, there is really no excuse for letting it go. That will be next.
Midnight draws near - good night and keep in touch.

No comments: