Friday, January 21, 2011

Much better

Hi once again. I am much better tonight, and had a pleasant visit from my physical therapist. I am walking with a cane,, and have no pain whatsoever. Managed to cook a very tasty soup for dinner, and ate quite a lot, so I am making progress.
We have been having very pleasant weather, although a little chilly. I understand that it is cold in the North, down to 35 below in some places. Glad we live here in sunny California.
This will be short, just wanted to let all know that I am just about recovered from my most recent episode, hopefully the last!
Take care and keep in touch. Bye all.

1 comment:

Dieverdog said...

So glad to hear you are getting better. I hope you stay healthy and upright! I have not gotten back here to keep up with you for a while, but I think of you often. I will read back and get caught up. We had a brutal winter, though I didn't mind so much except for all the ice - I don't mind snow, but can really do without the ice. Here's to spring coming soon!